Friday, September 18, 2009

Success with a Crafting Business

I am a stay at home/work at home mom and I have been trying to figure out how to contribute to our family budget without pursuing outside employment. I do generate some income with my etsy shop, but I would like to grow my business a bit more.large red focal pendant 1 (Shameless plug: Mokume Gane focal pendant available here)

I was really excited when I found this article: 10 Ways to Diversify Your Income as a Crafter or Artist There are some really interesting ideas (that had never occurred to me), what’s even better is that there are a wealth of other related articles to help expand some of these ideas. I am really excited to explore some of these suggestions further.

What is your favorite tip or sites for business advice? Leave a comment and let us know, and don’t forget our LNK Handmade craft show is coming up September 26th. Craft.Shop.Local for all of you in the Lincoln, Nebraska area, come by and say Hi!

No comments: